The welding division works on a wide range of projects both at our shop in Guelph and onsite with our mobile welding units. We are proud to be CWB 47.1 Division 2 certified.
Some of our work includes:
- Miscellaneous Metals – guard railings, hand railings, access ladders, safety cages, steel stairs, and mezzanines.
- Mobile welding and repairs
- Industrial welding support service and fabrication solutions
- Onsite fabrication – chutes, hoppers, machinery component repairs
- Above roof equipment platforms, canopies, light structural
- Machinery guards and custom enclosures
- MIG, TIG, and stick welding on mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and brass
- Outsource options for powder coat painting, hot dip galvanizing, laser cutting, water jet cutting, tube bending, and plate rolling
Our shop includes:
- 10’ plate shear
- 160 ton 10’ brake press
- CNC plasma cutter
- 66 ton iron worker
- Mobile welding units
We deal in all things steel, If you can dream it, we can make it!